Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Halloween blog.....






What a busy and tiring week this has been!
I've been thinking for some time now that I should have a separate blog for all my Halloween stuff, so I've set that up and you can visit by clicking on the link to the right. I'm hoping to post on there every couple of days between now and Halloween.....I have lots to share!
I've been working on 'The Faery Catcher' this week....the painting is almost complete and I've started to put his costume together. I didn't realize how big I'd made his butt....constructing his pants was a logistical nightmare! All going well, he should be completed next week.
Received a beautiful surprise package today from my friend Cody.....a gorgeous 'dearly departed' piece made by Cody, a lovely ceramic skull bead and two little skellys.....all of which are very at home here in the 'castle of doom'. Once again, I am blessed with a wonderful and generous friend....
I've made more Halloween stuff *sigh*.....but I'll post that on the other blog.
Till next time.

3 comments:

  1. The faery catcher is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see him finished. You are so welcome with the Halloween surprise box. It was my pleasure. Have a great spooky week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fairy catcher Lorell~ Yes Cody is a wonderful artist! I see he got an erriefar also lucky guy~: )

    I'll go now and look at your Halloween blog!
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO! I AM ARGENTINE!! I LOVE YOURS WORKS! CONGRATULATIONS!!
    PATRICIA MILLACH ARGENTINE
    WWW.DUENDECELTA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete